Final Assembly Quality Inspector
The Quality Inspector, or QA Inspector, is responsible for reviewing products and materials during manufacturing to make sure they meet company requirements. Their duties include measuring objects compared to their intended physical specifications, running quality tests, and identifying defects. Inspecting all steps of the final assembly process. Positions in Ellabell.
Reports to Production Manager.
All employees of CZM-USA are expected to uphold our values at all times. We expect all employees to demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm for our business
- Simplicity in finding solutions
- Commitment to the client by always fulfilling our promises
- Innovation through continuous improvement
- Value and recognition of each other’s technical competencies
- Ethical behavior in all we business interactions
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-4 years mechanical assembly experience
- Basic English reading skills – must be able to follow directions and read product and part specifications
- Must be able to read equipment specifications including hydraulic and electrical schematics
- Some technical or vocational training preferred
- Establishing quality standards for products a company produces
- Reading blueprints and specifications to ensure that operations meet production standards
- Recommending any necessary adjustments and changes to production processes
- Inspecting and testing the materials and equipment produced by a company
- Using gadgets such as micrometer screw gauges to measure products
- Removing products that don’t meet production standards and recommending strategies to improve product quality
- Accepting and rejecting finished products and discussing inspection results with the production team
- Performing inspections at random at assess product quality
Traits & Distinguishing Characteristics
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- Demonstrated commitment to quality in every task performed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly lift 30-50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.