The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for all freight for the Aftersales Department. This will include permitted and flatbed loads, as well as LTL shipments. Includes tracking shipments, updating customers, and administrative duties related to applying freight expenses accordingly. Position in Ellabell.
Reports to Branch Manager.
All employees of CZM-USA are expected to uphold our values at all times. We expect all employees to demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm for our business
- Simplicity in finding solutions
- Commitment to the client by always fulfilling our promises
- Innovation through continuous improvement
- Value and recognition of each other’s technical competencies
- Ethical behavior in all we business interactions
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-4 years mechanical assembly experience
- Basic English reading skills – must be able to follow directions and read product and part specifications
- Must be able to read equipment specifications including hydraulic and electrical schematics
- Some technical or vocational training preferred
- Communicates with customer to understand equipment needs & issues.
- Inspects & tests equipment at customer location to diagnose needed repairs.
- Schedules equipment repairs as needed.
- Serves as a representative of the company at all times, communicating respectfully and professionally with customers.
- Demonstrates understanding of customer needs and sense of urgency to get customer’s equipment repaired in a timely manner.
Preventive Maintenance & Safety
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results and minimize waste.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
Traits & Distinguishing Characteristics
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate with customers to create positive interactions.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly lift 30-50 pounds
- Drive independently to customer job sites as needed.